Friday 1 March 2013

How I overcame the release of intense fears-Continuation of my earlier post for today

In the toilet I remembered the little voice in me that told me to apply my violet flame oil before I left the house which I thought was just my imagination speaking. I was in a hurry and too lazy to apply so I did not. I then realised my folly in the toilet and asked GOD to forgive me & that I will listen to it henceforth. Then the pain of fear lessened a bit. Then I decided to go out into a park nearby to ask the fairies to heal me instead of taking a bus. As I walked in the park, the symptoms of fear release lessened as I asked the fairies for help (even though the weather was scorching hot and I needed an umbrella to shield me from the sun). Then I remembered what I had read about plant spirits wanting to help people and saw a very common looking fern calling out to me. I went to put my hands on it and rub my back against it. Of course all in a very subtle inconscpicuous manner as the park was alongside a busy traffic main road.
Then the pain of fear released lessened even more. The more I kept walking by the plants, the pain and the fears kept easing.Then I found more strength to walk to a shop to drink tea and toast to ease my hunger pains and it became much better. I cancelled all my appointments and went back home to eat, bathe, write and read the whole day. I am retiring for the day. My body is still very weak because of the intense fears that were channelled and released through my body. Goodnight