Friday 1 March 2013

A Nutritious Easy to Prepare Vegan Drink with loads of Protein and Calcium


1) Add 3 tablespoons of organic almond powder to half/three-quarters a cup of hot/warm water (I am using the Yuan Yuan Brand of Almond +Oat Powder which can be found in NTUC in Singapore).
2) Next add 2 tablespoons of chia seeds (can also be found in NTUC in Singapore).
3) Mix well for at least 30 seconds and wait for another 30 seconds unitl the chia seeds become more jelly like
4) Then it will taste like sago in milk
5) I love it sugarless

I found it yucky at first but now I love the taste of chia seeds. It gives me a very shiok eating desert kind of feeling. I eat it with just plain hot water or add them to my rice and pour soup over my rice. 2 tablespoons is a nice quantity to go for at any one serving.

Please dont eat it if you have adverse reactions to protein rich diets.