Monday 25 March 2013

Abundance Yoga and Ancient Memories

I went to my third abundance yoga lesson today. Was totally excited about going though I felt guilty of not working hard at my career pathway. My heart was super excited about going and so I decided to have fun and enjoy myself. Also I was longing to eat the hummus in the middle eastern eatery opposite the shop space where the yoga was held. Though 2 other people besides me had signed up to come, they did not come. So I had a private yoga lesson. I love private yoga lessons. I felt very dizzy, fuzzy and ungrounded throughout the entire lesson. Towards the end, the teacher told me I had something very deep stuck within me. An ancient language I knew very well but was too afraid to speak. So she asked me to tone, coming around to put her hands on me to give me the healing support I needed. All the while telling me I had to let out that which was deep within me. Initially it was hard to tone anything and I just decided to tone something weak and safe. Eventually the toning became more authentic and louder. As it increased in intensity even my yoga teacher could feel its very powerful vibrations. I could see her vibrating as the energy released through the toning was so intense. Both she and I could feel that there was intense sadness in this energy. The toning became so high pitched, intense and loud again and again. Then after it subsided, I lay down breathing in deeply. When I tried to get up, I was still feeling very ungrounded and drinking water did not help. Then I started running on the spot and that made me get my grounding back. For me running, walking,dancing or standing near a garden is the best way to ground. Well it was so fun to release that. Seriously where else could I let out such intensity through my voice? Only in a car when I am driving with no passengers.Now we know why the other two people did not turn up for yoga lesson.