Friday 19 April 2013

Who gives us Love and Money

I used to believe my source of love is from myself, my family, my friends, the clothes I wear, the books I read, the food I eat....

Yes I do receive and recoognise love though these sources as much as I exeprience negative emotions through these sources...

But the source of it all is still GOD......

I had this enlightenment yesterday:

"I am Source
I am unlimited
I can do it
I have an infinite amount of love to give to myself and others"

So always knowing that I am part of GOD and my inheritance of all that is good, true and beautiful is unlimited in supply and from GOD. The givers of form my mind perceives are just the messengers of GOD, sent by GOD.

So if I am not receiving something good that I want , like all the money I desire, its beacuse there are belief systems in me that make me believe that love is limited and scarce. Its this belief system that leads to comparisons, competitions, fear of survival and lack of love among the human race.

Money is a form of crytallised energy. Its a form of love. Since GOD's love for us in unlimited, money as a source of love is also unlimited for us. Its the belief in scarcity and limitedness of love that leads to money problems. Also rejecting all the current problems that our creative mind has created from the past is also another problem. The idea is to embrace the current problems as being part of our creations and also focusing on what we really want in the future consistently so that it will come true one fine day. Definitely going to healers as many times as possible to access our akkashi records and clear them is one of the biggest help one can get. The biggest help of all is to keep praying, visualising what we want and trusting in the angels who work very hard behind the scenes non-stop. They will then lead you to the right healers if necessary. Some of our core patterns stem from our ancient lives and they cannot be resolved by us even after decades of hard spiritual work. They are so deeply rooted that getting as many akashi readings as possible to delete these core memories from their roots really really helps at the end. The pathway to LOVE is a very constant evolution on a day to day and moment to moment basis. Your heart will lead you to the right messengers of GOD's love at the right time in the right manner as easily and effortlessly as possible. The hard part is being able to see ourselves through some of the dark nights of the soul where it seems that even all the angels and GOD has abandoned us. Yet this is just an illusion to test our trust and faith in GOD. To me now, GOD is both Divine Mother and Divine Father. I want love from both of them and I ask them for it.