Friday 1 March 2013

Releasing Intense Fears in the Unconscious-Beware

Today just before I left the house, I developed intense fear symptoms that felt like a very bad fever and made my whole body feel so jelly-like.I also had a little voice inside of me telling me to apply my violet flame oil before leaving the house. I did not take both seriously and walked out of the house in a very weak, feverish and jelly like state thinking it would go away. Throughout my one hour bus journey I kept shivering uncontrollably with the intense fears that were being channelled through my body. I was clutching my bag and my body was trembling uncontrollably as I messaged my soul friend. I then also kept praying constantly yet the pain and shaking was uncontrollable. However I saw people in the bus looking at me with awe as they always do wherever I go and that's when I decided to go through a mindset shift. I told myself that I was releasing ancient fears and the best way to go through this process is to pray with faith, go through the process with courage and willpower and keep affirming that the energy passing through me was god's pure energy and I was perceiving it as fear. When I got off the bus, I went to the toilet and moaned with more intense fears in the cubicle. It seemed to be getting worse....
So what happened next is even more interesting....Watch out for the problem solving technique I used in my subsequent post. Adios for now